Jason Lawrence YZ450F

24 replies to this topic
  • schrode

Posted February 27, 2009 - 11:50 AM

Or Marine boot camp. The DI's know how to fix that kind of problem.

Posted Image

probably would. or he could end up robbing banks and hooking up with 16yo chicks on drugs.
that's what's happening amongst the enlisted men around here. one of the chicks died on base, that's how they found out.
i'm sure military experience does more good than bad for most enlistee's. but i gotta think a few just get training to be even more problematic.

• 08YZ450Derek

Posted February 27, 2009 - 04:39 PM

probably would. or he could end up robbing banks and hooking up with 16yo chicks on drugs.
that's what's happening amongst the enlisted men around here. one of the chicks died on base, that's how they found out.
i'm sure military experience does more good than bad for most enlistee's. but i gotta think a few just get training to be even more problematic.

I was last stationed at Fort Lewis WA. I never had soldiers hooking up with 16 year old girls on drugs, or I would have wall to wall counseled them. Scout's don't play too nice. Are you sure they weren't just pogue's, you know, soldiers who just sit on their ass in a office? Those are problematic if you ask me. It's fine, the soldiers figure out who causes problems, then they deal with them in their own way. It sounds like you have no personal experience in the matter from a military perspective.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • schrode

Posted February 27, 2009 - 11:34 PM

they just pulled a dead 16 yo old of the barracks maybe 3 days ago.
http://seattlepi.nws...teen_death.html
i guess drug induced, or not, has yet to be determined.
my point is, was, not everyone responds to the same stimulus/behavior modification

• 642MX

Posted February 28, 2009 - 05:39 AM

Alright, back on topic....

I'm headed out the door to go cheer on Lawrence. I'll tell him you all said hi. :lol: :worthy:

• grayracer513

Posted February 28, 2009 - 01:55 PM

http://seattlepi.nws...teen_death.html

That's Army. I said Marines. Apples and Oranges.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.