Aftermarket Plastic For WR450

3 replies to this topic
  • utvols

Posted February 15, 2003 - 06:23 PM

Has anyone seen any plastic for our bikes yet. I would really like to find some black shrouds. Acerbis does not list any on there web site yet.

Thanks

• Motorod

Posted February 15, 2003 - 06:35 PM

Was at my dealers today. There is a Yamaha show this weeked, and as I understand (was overhearing this conversition while I was checking my part orders), the aftermarket guys start putting the stuff together after that. I was not lestining very well though. I have the white front fender, and front # plate (some cutting done on this) for the 02 YZF and they fit fine. The 02 YZF rear fendor did not fit, and had to return it. Not sure on shrouds. The air filter is out though.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aremean_troy

Posted February 15, 2003 - 08:08 PM

www.yamaha-motor.com
look under motocross accessories
they have black plastics for sale......GYT-R stuff

• WR450

Posted February 15, 2003 - 11:29 PM

I have ordered Black side covers and radiator scoops from polisport

My side covers are at the dealer but the radiator scoops have not yet arrived

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.