help me find a thread!!! Airbox/Battery

No replies to this topic
  • Mrmonk7663

Posted February 24, 2009 - 07:51 PM

I found a thread once, I think on here, which detailed the process of modifying the airbox. What the poster did was open the hell out of the airbox AND used a SMALLER battery to allow more air in the box. The battery kept it so you could use the lighting system and electric start (although the electric start repeated usage drained the battery quicker obviously) Anyway, it was all laid out and even had the battery he used. If anyone can knows what i'm talking about please let me know. I'm in the process of Motarding my 04 and would like to open up the airbox.

Also, Barnum Racing makes a side panel aluminum cut out thing for the airbox. Who else makes these, preferably cheaper than the $100 price they want.

Thanks everyone,
Michael

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.