Devol Radiator Gaurd Pics.

1 reply to this topic
  • rich1167

Posted February 24, 2009 - 05:35 PM

I'm thinking of getting the Devol's for my 05 WR450. I would like to see some pic's of the installed product. I want somthing that fits tightly around the outside edges of the Radiators. I had a situation where my shroud and the outside edge of my Right Radiator was pealed back and it sprung a leak. I would like to avoid this in the future.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WRetard

Posted February 25, 2009 - 04:19 AM

I'm thinking of getting the Devol's for my 05 WR450. I would like to see some pic's of the installed product. I want somthing that fits tightly around the outside edges of the Radiators. I had a situation where my shroud and the outside edge of my Right Radiator was pealed back and it sprung a leak. I would like to avoid this in the future.

I don't have a pic handy, but my devol guards bent and twisted up from the slightest little tipovers...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.