tire question for street legal wr426

1 reply to this topic
  • thelimey1

Posted February 15, 2003 - 04:25 AM

im planning on making my wr street legal. i have a spare set of wheels, so i plan on having a set for street and a set for the dirty stuff. i'm open for suggestions on which tires to buy for the street. i was thinking of real live road tires, not compromising with mild knobbys or dual sports. tires just like a road bike. am i stupid? i was thinking that i could get better traction with real road tires. if any 'o' ya'll have done it, id also like your input on what sizes to buy. (uhhh i know about the 18" and 21" part. )
thanks ya'll and keep up the good work.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fershy

Posted February 15, 2003 - 06:31 AM

Check out the supermotard section on this site. They have had numerous discussions on tire choice. Do a search there.
fershy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.