Relay Arm linkage bearing No?

4 replies to this topic
  • Grum_from_Oz

Posted August 04, 2002 - 03:24 PM

G'day T'Talkers,

Over the weekend I serviced the suspension on my 99WRF. All bearings are fine except for the two needle bearings within the relay arm. One of which is siezed and the other is knackered.

The yamaha part number for the bearing is: 93315-32056-00.

Q. Is this OEM code related to the bearing number required for reordering from a bearing supply?

OR.

Does anyone know the bearing number so that I may re-order through a bearing supply. The OEM bearing prices are steeep :) .

I realise that PIVOT WORKS sell a kit but they must source theirs from a major supplier.

Numbers would be great, cheers guys.

Grum.

• Hick

Posted August 04, 2002 - 05:21 PM

There should be some type of marking on the bearing.

Or you could take the unit to a bearing supply shop.

I doubt the Yamaha PN corresponds to any PNs the bearing mfg.s use.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Grum_from_Oz

Posted August 04, 2002 - 08:53 PM

Thanks Hick. I should have grabbed the bearing number when the linkage was apart. Oh well, more practise at disassmbling my bike..... :D

I was thinking that the moderators could possibly setup a section for parts info on the WRF's. ie: Description/part no. and associated aftermarket supply code. Kind of like the parts fische but a bearing fische for our bikes. :) Thoughts?

I am sure there is more than a few members who have thought to themselves "Now what is that rear wheel bearing number?"

• wrsm

Posted August 05, 2002 - 11:25 AM

Grum

The bearing size is 20 id x 27 od x 30 long

I managed to get a pattern bearing, but there was only half as many rollers in it as the oem part, but it works OK.

For info, the swingarm bearing is 22 x 28 x 16 and is readily available using reference HK2216

Kevin

• Grum_from_Oz

Posted August 05, 2002 - 01:36 PM

Kevin -
Thanks for those details. Hopefully I'll be able to find a supplier for the linkage bearings or else it is OEM/Pivot Works for me :) .
Cheers.
Grum.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.