Location of throttle stop?????

1 reply to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted August 03, 2002 - 05:13 AM

There was a discussion on here just a week ago about cracked throttle plates and how pieces were breaking off and getting into the cylinder. So I figured what the hay, Ive got nothing to do today, Ill check mine out.

While I am doing the I figured I would also chop the throttle stop (I still have it :) ) and put it back in too. My bike is a 99WR and the throttle stop has never been in (my dealer took it out and handed it to me) so I have NO idea where it goes to put it back in.

Can someone give me an inkling of an idea where to start? I would assume somewhere around the throttle pulley but I really dont know.

Any suggestions or advice would be great! Thanks,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted August 03, 2002 - 08:43 AM

OK, I figured it out. Thanks,

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.