Anyone using a Rev - Loc?

5 replies to this topic
  • Ron_S

Posted August 03, 2002 - 01:00 AM

I am looking for some feed back if any of you are using the Rev-Loc. I see them used on the KTM web site, but haven't noticed any on the WR / YZ site. I've read of another atuo - clutch made by a company called EFM that is supposedly half the price. Thanks, Ron

• DPW

Posted August 03, 2002 - 02:16 AM

• ddialogue

Posted August 03, 2002 - 04:39 AM

Are there any other companies that manufacture auto-clutches for bikes other than Revloc?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Extreme_Diesel

Posted August 03, 2002 - 06:45 PM

Hey Ron- efm got a web site?

• Ron_S

Posted August 03, 2002 - 11:57 PM

There is a guy from the Cannondale site that I believe works for EFM. There may be more information there. I will check, and put a post out to see if I can get more info. I talked to a vet rider from New Hampshire that has one on his DRZ. He said all his bikes from now on will have a Rev - Loc. Thanks, Ron

• MTwr426FP

Posted August 05, 2002 - 12:21 PM

I got a chance to ride an older cr500 with one on Friday (8/2)... very interesting is about all I can say. Bike seemed very useable, and if it were not for the price I might even consider putting one in my 426 for use in the hills where I ride.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.