Where to buy SIDI boots??

6 replies to this topic
  • Wyatt

Posted February 13, 2003 - 02:40 PM

I would like to get a pair of SIDI SRS boots. Where is the best place to find them? It doesn't seem like many places carry them.

• xr600r

Posted February 13, 2003 - 02:43 PM

• Jonesy920

Posted February 13, 2003 - 03:07 PM

I have bought a ton of stuff ( had an old RMX 250) from Rocky mountain. The customer service is great and returns were easy.
Some of the other mail order places only want to know the item number and have no time of day for questions. Good luck .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wyatt

Posted February 13, 2003 - 03:25 PM

Thanks, I need to order a few more things also. It looks like they also offer free frewight on orders over 100 bucks also.

• utvols

Posted February 13, 2003 - 04:10 PM

Motonation web page is the importer for Sidi. I have not bought dirt boots from them but I have several pair of roadrace boots. They have been fine to deal with.

I looked at rocky mountain and they were the same price but did not stock my size.

• Wyatt

Posted February 13, 2003 - 04:13 PM

The sizes are weird.....they go from 9.5 to 10.5. No 10.

• ^SQUID^_Thumper

Posted February 13, 2003 - 04:47 PM

Sidi's tend to fit riders that have narrow feet better. I have a pair of Sidi Flex Force, and they are awesome.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.