2004 aftermarket header?

3 replies to this topic
  • DrzDasher

Posted February 18, 2009 - 08:32 PM

I have a 2004 450 with the yosh trc slipon, was wondering if a head pipe would make any difference in power? I searched and I guess I suck at that. thanks in advance.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted February 18, 2009 - 08:40 PM

I have a 2004 450 with the yosh trc slipon, was wondering if a head pipe would make any difference in power? I searched and I guess I suck at that. thanks in advance.

it would make "some" new power but the 03-06 wr came with a yz header so your already flowing pretty well. if it was me, i would look in to cams or something before i spent money on a header for an 03-06 wr. :lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DrzDasher

Posted February 19, 2009 - 05:58 AM

that is what I thought, thanks, have any cams lying around?

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted February 19, 2009 - 07:16 AM

that is what I thought, thanks, have any cams lying around?

no but all you need is the 03-05 YZ 450 exhaust cam...the intake is the same as the YZ:thumbsup:

no to mention its only like 125 bucks...cheap and easy mod :lol:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.