wr450 cyclops headlight....stator work???

4 replies to this topic
  • ysr50speed

Posted February 18, 2009 - 07:14 PM

I just picked up a cyclops headlight that has 2 55watt bulbs in it. Do I need to do stator work in order to run these lights?
Thanks

• SJMC_DON

Posted February 19, 2009 - 08:16 AM

I think so... but just contact Daryl at Cyclops, he has outstanding customer service and he is on TT all the time. He'll tell you exactly what you need to know. His TT user name is - off road rider

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • face_plant

Posted February 19, 2009 - 08:28 AM

i got a 05 wr 450 and used the cyclops but hated following because the lense covers like to eat rocks. dim at idle fine at speed

now got a langston racing lamp. same as cyclops but with 4 55w lamps
2 for high 2 for low

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted February 19, 2009 - 08:43 AM

i got a langston racing lamp. same as cyclops

can you post a picture of this set up

• Summit Seeker

Posted February 20, 2009 - 04:05 PM

Is the bike stock at this point or do you have a dual purpose kit on it, because if the stator has not been modified for the kit there is no way you would have enough wattage for that light

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.