Posted February 19, 2009 - 11:10 AM

I wont bash that... That's bad a$$!!

• 02WR426Cali

Posted February 19, 2009 - 04:54 PM

I wont bash that... That's bad a$$!!

ditto!:lol:

• Kent Rathgeber

Posted February 19, 2009 - 04:58 PM

Dude, you could haul your purple YZ to the track in your '78 Ranchero.
Posted Image Posted Image

Gray, whadda ya doin' postin' pics of yoself????:lol: :worthy: :banghead:

• hillclimbguy

Posted February 19, 2009 - 11:31 PM

Kinda looks like my bike I just sold. lol.

Posted Image

The only thing that throws off the the graphics is that POS, Sh_t for brains red sticker on the fork tube. I'm not bitter! Other that that the bike looks COOL.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jayh300

Posted February 20, 2009 - 02:37 PM

Please, not the purple.

or the colors my 92 wr200 had... white plastic, green seat, green and pink decals, and a pink spring....
all my riding buddies said the WR stood for "wife's ride".....
until they rode it....
jay

• grayracer513

Posted February 20, 2009 - 04:37 PM

or the colors my 92 wr200 had... white plastic, green seat, green and pink decals, and a pink spring....
all my riding buddies said the WR stood for "wife's ride".....
until they rode it....
jay

Funny story, slightly related to the topic (only because of this post):

A riding buddy of ours had a KLX200, which is a pretty good little woods bike, and he did alright keeping up with us in a couple of the tighter areas we used to go and play in. He was a kind of a macho type, with a shaved head and a mostly put-on tough guy bravado.

One day, a woman in her late twenties started talking to us about his bike and ended up taking it for a ride. When she got back, our buddy was eagerly looking for his ego stroke, and asked her how she liked it. First thing she said was, "It's cute."

He NEVER lived that one down. :lol:

• YZ450t

Posted February 20, 2009 - 05:18 PM

Good one Grayracer513.....how cute and special he felt:lol: :lol:

• TriFire

Posted February 20, 2009 - 10:15 PM

Funny story, slightly related to the topic (only because of this post):

A riding buddy of ours had a KLX200, which is a pretty good little woods bike, and he did alright keeping up with us in a couple of the tighter areas we used to go and play in. He was a kind of a macho type, with a shaved head and a mostly put-on tough guy bravado.

One day, a woman in her late twenties started talking to us about his bike and ended up taking it for a ride. When she got back, our buddy was eagerly looking for his ego stroke, and asked her how she liked it. First thing she said was, "It's cute."

He NEVER lived that one down. :lol:

Cute u could say, hmmmmmmm but first impressions are a must!!! Gives others a leaway of who u are!!! If you want to be the one in grey with the rest of the others it's your choice.. :worthy:

• yz_for_me

Posted February 20, 2009 - 10:38 PM

Hey, I had a purple '92 YZ250. It didn't stay purple very long though! :worthy: I wish I had some pics of that thing. It was my first "big" bike. Actually, aside from the color, those were pretty good bikes back in the day. I still remember MXA called it the "Magenta Missile" :lol:

Hey, great job on the pic in the OP. Reminds me of my first YZ. I'd buy one in a heartbeat!

• NorCal

Posted February 21, 2009 - 07:59 AM

The only thing that throws off the the graphics is that POS, Sh_t for brains red sticker on the fork tube. I'm not bitter! Other that that the bike looks COOL.

Yeah...can't help that though!

Boy that bike looks like a POS compared to my new steed in the garage. :lol:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.