Is this the right pressure switch?

3 replies to this topic
  • Regalman

Posted February 18, 2009 - 08:13 AM

Sorry for not searching, but I want to get this order in quick. Is this the correct pressure switch?

http://www.denniskir...Id=11607&mmyId=

I'm also assuming I can use the stock 08 taillight and have it work as a brakelight as well... or is that not the case?

Once again, I know I should also search, but have there been any bolt on plate holders for an 08 that have came out on here recently. The last time I searched the ones buys were buying were getting eaten up by the rear tire.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted February 18, 2009 - 09:15 AM

Is this the correct pressure switch?

Yes...make sure you order "PART NO. 21-0369 fits front and rear brake master cylinder 10mm dia. x 1.25mm thread pitch"

have there been any bolt on plate holders for an 08 that have came out on here recently?

Yes...this is the one I have on my 08 and IMHO is the best one...especially for the money. (Click HERE to see it mounted on my 08)

Posted Image

Also I recommend you purchase these items from http://www.oemcycle.com as they have the best prices on both items.

For the switch, use part number: 05-9069

For the plate holder use part number: 2010-0550

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Regalman

Posted February 18, 2009 - 10:20 AM

Thanks.

• snaggletooth

Posted February 20, 2009 - 12:58 AM

PM me and I'll send you a super tricked out one for free. It will allow you to keep that realy cool looking stock tail/brake light. Many miles of very hard off road ridding and it's still there! My buddy made a prototype with a couple of extra copies. The first one has lasted so long I have no use for the extras. All I will ask is that you pass it along to another TT'er if you end up going with something else.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Looks like my extra plate holders are all called for. I begged my friend to make more but he refused to do so. Regalman is on top of the list if he PM's me in a day or so.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.