GPR has new stabilizer in prototype

25 replies to this topic
  • APhantomduck

Posted March 22, 2003 - 03:35 PM

GPR all the way. We use one on our Class 40 Baja racer (WR 426 with all the goodies). We have over 2000 hard race miles, with no problems.

GPR is a great company with great helpful folks. The product is made in the US, which for me is a plus.

I could have got a Scott's free from the manufacture (Ohlins), but instead we paid for a GPR.

• 4stroked

Posted March 27, 2003 - 06:34 PM

Interested in a RTT Steering Stabalizer? I have one that has been used twice for sale $425. Never reach down or slow down to adjust this one. Endorsed by Larry Roesler. Used twice on a YZ450f. Let me know if you might be interested. See it at

Thanks for you time.

• YZ400Court

Posted April 14, 2003 - 02:46 PM

I finally got a couple of pics of the GPR below the bars damper. Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • live_to_ride

Posted April 14, 2003 - 04:34 PM

So... do you have a gpr now, or are you still using the scotts? :)

• YZ400Court

Posted April 14, 2003 - 05:14 PM

I still ahve the Scotts that was on my bike when I bought it. I would like taller bars, but GPR does not make one of these dampers for the Scotts 5mm offset triple clamps I have on my bike. I have taken the Scotts off and tried a GPR and can not tell any difference. If I was in the market now i would have a tough time deciding. GPR has excellent service and a great product, but Scotts is a major supporter pf TT with the banner ads.

• jetdave

Posted April 15, 2003 - 03:53 AM

I have a GPR and love it. It damps both ways and I thnk that is a good thing. When you hit roots and such its :D :D :D intsead of :D :D :) :D

:D :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.