Its in , Its in, I pick it up tomorow

4 replies to this topic
  • wr250rr

Posted February 12, 2003 - 08:26 AM

:D :D :D :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) :p :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D :( :( :( :( :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• yamaharichey

Posted February 12, 2003 - 09:19 AM

Now if you're smart you will pull the left case and tighten and locktight the flywheel nut to specs, and rejet it before you even start it, it might save you from shering your flywheel.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted February 12, 2003 - 11:14 AM

That sounds like something the dealer should be doing to earn their setup fee... but make sure they do it... not just say they did...

• Jonesy920

Posted February 12, 2003 - 12:22 PM

I had my doubts that my dealer did mine, checked and saw wrench marks on the cover bolts. Hope I don't have to make a post in Bama's thread. But even with all the doom and gloom, if there is a problem it should be and easy fix, and I love this bike, It turns quicker than anything I've owned. :D :) :D

• Crazythumpin

Posted February 12, 2003 - 01:31 PM

Congrats!!!! But.....did you happen to pick up some ski's with it so we can ride this weekend? Snow is coming again, all weekend long. :mad:sucks!

Let me know when you get it home, I'll stop by and check that beast out.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.