Dunlop 756 f rr??

3 replies to this topic
  • FLeX484

Posted February 14, 2009 - 04:24 PM

so i'm sure this is a dumb question, but i just picked up a front dunlop 756 f rr tire at my favorite shop for $28. Does the "f" mean anything?....or is it just a regular race replica front tire?....either way i figured i couldn't go wrong for 28 bucks!!!

thanks!

• grayracer513

Posted February 14, 2009 - 05:19 PM

The "F" indicates the tire is the Four-stroke version, which has a slightly sturdier carcass to deal with the heavier thumpers, and in some cases, comes with a completely different tread pattern.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JohnnyAirtime

Posted April 27, 2009 - 01:56 PM

so i'm sure this is a dumb question, but i just picked up a front dunlop 756 f rr tire at my favorite shop for $28. Does the "f" mean anything?....or is it just a regular race replica front tire?....either way i figured i couldn't go wrong for 28 bucks!!!

thanks!

At a retail price of $70+ for that tire... and one, I LOVE for desert and cross-country type riding... you got a HELLUVA deal!!

It's discontinued.

• clutchless

Posted April 27, 2009 - 02:44 PM

i ran one of those on my 250f.

the most grippy front tire i have ever used.

keep in mind the sidewalls are reinforced so you can run a lower PSI.

if you get it much above 10 psi it really can react harshly off of rocks.

get that thing on some soft dirt at 9 PSI and crank some turns.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.