Broken TPS connector

2 replies to this topic
  • Cadoewen

Posted February 14, 2009 - 02:38 PM

i broke the grey TPS connector on my carb :lol: :worthy: :banghead: i asked my dealer and he didnt have a part number or a clue for that matter on what i could do.

any ideas?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted February 14, 2009 - 05:14 PM

If you can't find anything at the dealer short of buying a new TPS, you can go to any GM dealer and ask the parts department for both halves of a two wire "Weather Pack" connector, and the seals and terminals that go with it. They're very slick and easy to use, and are watertight. Requires soldering; use rosin core solder.

• yzhaulin

Posted February 16, 2009 - 11:06 AM

I've seen the weater pack connectors at Pep Boys, If you have them in your area. They look just like the G.M. ones. ( I work at a dealer)
Hope you get if fixed.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.