Need WR throttle stop but can't find a part number

2 replies to this topic
  • Wideopen24_7

Posted February 13, 2009 - 02:40 PM

I'm setting up a 2004 YZ450 for a friend of mine who is new to riding offroad. He weighs over 280 so we had to get him a 450, I just need to detune it for a little while. I know he needs to learn throttle control and he wants a quiet pipe but I don't know exactly what will happen when he cracks the throttle and I don't want him to get hurt the first time he rides it. I can't seem to find the part number for a wr throttle screw.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Zadok

Posted February 13, 2009 - 03:36 PM

I'm setting up a 2004 YZ450 for a friend of mine who is new to riding offroad. He weighs over 280 so we had to get him a 450, I just need to detune it for a little while. I know he needs to learn throttle control and he wants a quiet pipe but I don't know exactly what will happen when he cracks the throttle and I don't want him to get hurt the first time he rides it. I can't seem to find the part number for a wr throttle screw.

PM me your addy and I will send you the one I just pulled off my
09 WR450F.:lol: Can probably drop it in the mail tomorrow
as long as I have heard from you before then.

Consider it a "Valentine" present.....:worthy:

• broccoli2

Posted February 13, 2009 - 04:04 PM

PM me your addy and I will send you the one I just pulled off my
09 WR450F.:lol: Can probably drop it in the mail tomorrow
as long as I have heard from you before then.

Consider it a "Valentine" present.....:worthy:

dammm, that theres a good price.. and I think it is 5TJ-14591-10-00

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.