TANK n SEAT

6 replies to this topic
  • S_Phillips

Posted July 30, 2002 - 09:29 PM

anybody have a pic of this actually on the bike?

www.clarkemfg.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CM&Product_Code=SDGWR

Will the 02 YZ tank and seat work on the the 02 WR?
Trying to go strictly MX here.

http://www.clarkemfg...duct_Code=SDGWR

[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: S Phillips ]

• 4strokeracer

Posted July 30, 2002 - 11:41 AM

Dont have a picture yet but yes. Thats what you need for the 02 WR. Just put one on my 02 last week. Great fit.

• Mr_Toyz

Posted July 30, 2002 - 02:05 PM

Here is the a pick of mine.

Cut and paste this URL, I cant get the pick to post.

http://photo.msn.s8....Y1CdigY*kByZMQ1 34!PN

Fit is Great!

Mr Toyz

[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: Mr Toyz ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • skthom2320

Posted July 30, 2002 - 03:22 PM

If you are trying to go strictly MX why choose the 3 gallon tank? Clarke also offers a stock size tank then you just need a seat...

• ASternad

Posted July 30, 2002 - 04:07 PM

In case you haven't already found out the 02 YZ tank and seat will work on the the 02 WR. Bolts right up.

• S_Phillips

Posted July 31, 2002 - 04:10 AM

ASternad-
I think that was the answer I was looking for.
I didn't know they would bolt right up.

I wonder if the YZ 03 tank n seat will bolt right up as well. IT looks smaller than the 02.

• okieguy

Posted July 31, 2002 - 11:15 AM

I put the clarke yz tank & moose complete tall seat on my 02 wr. Fit was excellent and much better than the stock setup.

Only draw back is the 2.1 gallon capacity but I ride with my son on a yz85 so I can't get very far from the truck anyway.
Guy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.