Need Info for Florida

3 replies to this topic
  • WR_Dave

Posted February 11, 2003 - 01:57 PM

Hey Florida riders , I know this isn't bike related , but I am looking for some auto salvage yards in and around the Orlando area. I will be down there for the Daytona Supercross and I would like to look around for some parts for my Chevelle ( '69 ). If any have websites or just phone #'s I would really appreciate it. Thanks --- WR Dave.

• Keener

Posted February 11, 2003 - 02:59 PM

I know of 2. They appeared open when I passed by while home for Christmas.

Highway 92 (International Speedway Blvd) 2-5 miles WEST (toward O-town, opposite the beaches) of the speedway. It will be on the SOUTH side of the highway.

Take US-1 NORTH through Ormond Beach toward Bunnell. I think it'll come up 2-5 miles north of I-95, on the SOUTH side of US-1, just before you reach (south of) Bunnell. You may not make it there if you stop at Iron Horse Saloon or any of the other 3 bars past Ormond :D

You'll be there during BIKE WEEK!!!! :D :D :)

First time???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_Dave

Posted February 11, 2003 - 04:34 PM

Thanks Keener, Not first time to Florida (I used to drive long haul for a living) but, first time to bike week so it should be alot of fun. Thanks again -- WR Dave.

• PapaSmurf

Posted February 13, 2003 - 04:42 PM

Don't know names or numbers but there are a few just east of Orlando in Bithlo. If you are in the Daytona area take I-95 south to the S.R. 50 exit and head west. I'm not great at judging mileage but figure it's about 15 miles from 95. I know of two or three yards in that area and you can't miss them. If I can find some names and numbers I'll let you know. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.