Lets go Riding N* Calif

6 replies to this topic
  • Moredesert

Posted February 11, 2003 - 12:59 PM

Looking for a good place to ride this week end 2/15. I would like to ride Stonyford or Carson City if it's not too cold.

Mike

• Fryboy

Posted February 13, 2003 - 12:49 PM

Ohhh it will be cold in Carson City. It was last Saturday. Brrrrrrrrr. Bust out with the eskimo gear bud. Dress in layers. You will thank me later.

Fryboy

• Serpexc

Posted February 13, 2003 - 02:02 PM

Sissy. I guess you weren't working hard enough! Just kidding. My son's birthday is sunday, so I'm not riding then, maybe monday. I think Paul and some guys from disrict 37 are going to Stonyford late march. I'm open for a two day ride or possibly three after this weekend. Keep me posted. Mike I'm getting back up to speed, so you won't have to wait for me! I'm shooting for Stonyford in march also. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fryboy

Posted February 14, 2003 - 05:32 AM

Sissy? Hey now.... I didn't say I wouldn't go if its not too cold. I believe moredesert did. :)

All I said is it is cold! A little cold wouldn't prevent me from riding that beautiful desert of yours. I will definately come up that way again. See you in March Keith !

Fryboy

• Serpexc

Posted February 14, 2003 - 06:26 AM

I have a very dense layer of fat to insulate me! It was warmer the next day. It's alot warmer this week, it's actually been raining. I'm ready to ride a for couple days next weekend. Any takers? :)

• Serpexc

Posted February 15, 2003 - 09:59 AM

I'm going monday, to give tribute to all the Presidents. Wanna come?

• Moredesert

Posted February 21, 2003 - 09:05 PM

It looks like we are heading up 3/1 to Carson City. See the DRZ400 page.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.