SoCal 450s Ready to Roll

2 replies to this topic
  • ThumpDR

Posted February 11, 2003 - 12:53 PM

Just thought I'd drop a note to say my local Yamaha/Suzuki shop has 3 or 4 WR450Fs in stock. Simi Valley Cycles (805) 522-3434. No I don't work for them, I just stopped by to get some goodies and I saw them. Heck, I don't even ride Blue, just trying to help. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ThumperWR450F

Posted February 11, 2003 - 12:57 PM

hey thumpdr i know you from that other forum. you know the one with the yellow bikes. :) since i went blue i am here now. i still have my DR till i sell it

• ThumpDR

Posted February 11, 2003 - 01:25 PM

My brother rides an '02 426F with jetting nightmares so I cruise here now and then trying to help him. I like Blue but I don't envy what he's going through. Enjoy your new ride... I bet it's killer!!! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.