New 450

2 replies to this topic
  • TRUE_2_YAMAHA_001

Posted February 09, 2009 - 01:45 PM

picked up my 2005 last weekend, took it to the desert and it is a beast. what have you guys done to yours to make them run even stronger.

needs new sprockets..... what sizes are you guys running front and rear?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted February 09, 2009 - 04:42 PM

ptook it to the desert and it is a beast. what have you guys done to yours to make them run even stronger.

what sizes are you guys running front and rear?

For the WR in the desert only, i would run 15/50 for gearing...

as for more power...well i recommend the drd slip on (the 05 already has a yz header stock)...this will give you more low to mid range pop!

• DrzDasher

Posted February 09, 2009 - 05:08 PM

15/50 is my favorite in the dez. I ran a 15/47 and it didn't seem to like that combo in the soft washes, never try out a new combo at your fist race.also you might want to check out yoshimuras site for clearance exhaust i think 400 for full system, i think tt will match and even beat that price.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.