1 reply to this topic
  • yamahaulerbillh1

Posted February 10, 2003 - 05:58 PM

First of all I am a newbie at THUMPER TALK. This is the web site I have been looking for. I have rode 2-strokes my whole life, but I have decide to get in with the new technology and try a 4-stroke. Couple of my friends ride orange, but I am going to mix it up and get blue one. I have a WR 450 on order, it should be here this month sometime. All you WR 4-stroke owners give me some feed back and let me know if this is going to be the bike. I am from Utah and mostly ride the desert. Is this going to smoke the orange bikes? Thanks :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • huskyrider

Posted February 10, 2003 - 06:59 PM

Is this going to smoke the orange bikes?

It's the rider not the bike that makes the difference.
Don't expect to holeshot a 520SX at your local MX track.
The WR's gearing is great, but I find myself looking for a 6th sometimes.
Fill out the TT info and you won't be quite such a Newbie.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.