New WR450F 08 picked her up today

1 reply to this topic
  • tedenz

Posted February 09, 2009 - 12:08 AM

Hi guys
Just picked up the new bike today. To keep my YZ450F 05 and my Mrs TTR230 07 company in the Garage. In New Zealand these bikes are $16,028 with a YZ450F 09 exhaust system. Paid $11.995 as a run out special. This is probaly expensive to u guys. But hey u cant take it with you. 48Yrs old and loving riding bikes again.
Cheers
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Racegun

Posted February 09, 2009 - 01:33 AM

Good pickup mate , im about your age too and love my 07 .Oh except for the seat, otherwise , do the free mods, I ended, up getting a jd jet kit Yammi kit was too rich, gytr end piece, barkbusters egos after the stockers snapped ,reroute a couple of carb breather hoses to the air box, put the crank breather in the airbox and i havent looked back. Change your oil heaps while its still new and being run in, then regularly and be on top of your air filters and its all good.Enjoy!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.