WR450F Radiator guards coming soon

7 replies to this topic
  • wr250rr

Posted February 10, 2003 - 04:01 PM

Got an Email from Flat Land Racing about Rad guards for the 03 WR450F and here is what they said.

Robert,
We are currently working on them and hope to have them within the next week
or two! The part # will be 12-21, Would you like for me to contact you when
they are complete? Please let me know and Thank you for your interest in
Flatland Racing products!

Alan Rees
Flatland Racing - Sales

• SMD

Posted February 10, 2003 - 04:15 PM

Cool....thanks mate :)

• ThumperWR450F

Posted February 10, 2003 - 04:38 PM

that's almost the exact e-mail i got from them too.

• Superbike

Posted February 10, 2003 - 04:43 PM

Ditto on the email! I have a brand new set for my 426 and they offered to exchange them for me. How cool. They have been great to deal with. They seem like real great guys. There stuff will be on my bike from here on out. ----Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • utvols

Posted February 10, 2003 - 04:45 PM

I put my devols on two weeks ago. All I did was order them for the 426 and they bolted right on.

• xr600r

Posted February 10, 2003 - 04:47 PM

just curious mike.....is there suppose to be a pic there of the new lil' guy ? :)

• Superbike

Posted February 10, 2003 - 05:13 PM

XR600, It is supposed to show up in my avatar. It must not show except to me. I will have to try again! ---Mike

• Alabama_Rider

Posted February 10, 2003 - 08:45 PM

Looks like the WR450 will definately need em. The air wings look like sapling grabbers and I am trying to figure out how to redesign them to fend off small trees - not grab em and pull em in... It's a great bike..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.