Photos of my "Nevada 1000" race........

18 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 27, 2002 - 09:25 PM

Give it a try!!!!!!!

[ July 28, 2002: Message edited by: Dan Lorenze ]

• jonesy1

Posted July 27, 2002 - 09:32 PM

Tried to look at the pics but the link takes me to a password window??? Can't get in.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 27, 2002 - 09:34 PM

sorry, Working on it.....

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 28, 2002 - 06:07 AM

Whew... Should be working now..

• John_H

Posted July 28, 2002 - 07:22 AM

You and the iron man. Cool pics!!! :)

• Dan_from_HB

Posted July 28, 2002 - 12:12 PM

Nice job, Danny. Congrats on 4th place in the toughest series out there. Especially as Ironman!

Posted July 28, 2002 - 01:16 PM

Wow! What a great photo tour. Thanks, Dan.

• jonesy1

Posted July 28, 2002 - 04:18 PM

• thumperjp

Posted July 28, 2002 - 05:04 PM

Good job, Dan!
Do you remenber me?
I'd like to go Bajamex in this Sept.
See you in there.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • S_Phillips

Posted July 29, 2002 - 04:17 AM

just a little green monster envy here :)

I would love to do that!!

• MOmilkman

Posted July 29, 2002 - 04:35 AM

Those are some awesome photos. Thanks for sharing.

Now Ive got new wallpaper. Johnny Campbell.

Youre so lucky to live out there. I would much rather race in the dez than out here in the trees, roots, and rocks. I get a real rush from the high speed racing.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 29, 2002 - 04:39 AM

Originally posted by thumperjp:
Good job, Dan!
Do you remenber me?
I'd like to go Bajamex in this Sept.
See you in there.

Do you ride an XR400, YZ426 or a Harley?? I'll bet I have some photos of you somewhere.

Darin, You'll have to come out here sometime and go riding, I'll dig you up a WR and we'll head out to the desert.

Guys, Thanks for the kind words... :) :D :D

• BigDesto

Posted July 29, 2002 - 05:05 AM

Hey Dan, is Jet Perry related to Ken Perry? I used to race with the Rovers years ago and kenny was one of the fastest around back then! If your ever down at Culver stop by and say hi! congrants!

• MOmilkman

Posted July 29, 2002 - 06:00 AM

That would be great Dan! I hope to hold you to that someday.

Im getting married in Sept so it might be a while before we get the bills paid, but when we do....!!! :)

• Scott_in_San_Diego

Posted July 30, 2002 - 07:41 AM

Thanks for the pictures!
Looks like so much fun!
Good photos

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 31, 2002 - 03:38 PM

Originally posted by BigDesto:
Hey Dan, is Jet Perry related to Ken Perry? If your ever down at Culver stop by and say hi! congrants!

I don't think so. But if Ken is from Vegas they just might. Next time im at Culver I'll stop by. By the way, Nice office!!!! Moto on every wall, very impressive....

I also have an XR75 (1977) it's a work of art. So far the engine is repainted and all of the covers are polished to a mirror finish, I also sandblasted the frame and repainted it "Flash red" the oem color. This thing will be sweet. I'de like to see yours.. Do you have any pictures? I send you some of mine..

later, Dan

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 31, 2002 - 06:04 PM

An up date on my bike......

Posted July 31, 2002 - 06:53 PM

"It's funny, I have thrashed this bike, I've cartwheeled and flipped it so many times I lost count. As bad as it gets I know I can always clean it up and get it back to a new looking bike. It's hard to beat a Japanese bike."
Dan, I totally have to agree with the above statement. My WR looks better than my KTM does now! :) :D

[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: Bill ]

• thumperjp

Posted August 01, 2002 - 02:31 AM

I ride on '99WR400F in 2001 Vegas to Reno.
I have a friend who save my bike.
Next I'll go USA in Sept to go to Bajamex.

Someday, Let's go riding together!!
Will you take me to nice place??

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.