Row #1 for AdelantoGP

6 replies to this topic
  • BigDesto

Posted February 10, 2003 - 12:40 PM

Does anyone know how many riders are on a row? I'm #010v on row #1 for the Over 30 Novice Class! My friend is on row 7! Just trying to find out how many per row???

Hey Dan L , what's the scoop!

• surfdog

Posted February 10, 2003 - 01:43 PM

When i raced there it seemed to be 10-15 bikes per row.

Glenn

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 10, 2003 - 04:58 PM

Hey Dan L , what's the scoop!

Last year I think there were at least 8-10 guys per row, and they let you go by waves of two rows (dead engine start). It's just a big mess at the start.. After the start we can look forward to that sharp right hand turn into a big dust bowl for a couple of miles of a whooped out road. :D Oh, joy!!!!!

Last year I lined up next to Shane Esposito and got totally blown out :)

Should be a hoot!

Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigDesto

Posted February 10, 2003 - 08:05 PM

Sounds like fun!!!! :)

• BigDesto

Posted February 11, 2003 - 05:57 AM

20 bikes per row!!!!!

• Waxer

Posted February 13, 2003 - 04:44 AM

I emailed Desert Vipers this week, its too late for me to pre-enter so I'll have to register there & fight the masses. I may ride one of 2 classes, over 30 novice, 4 stroke unl. & maybe the team race on Sunday. Were riding Ocotillo wells this weekend for practice / fun. Maybe we can hookup, I do run the TT front fender stickers. PM me if ya wanna hookup

• BigDesto

Posted February 13, 2003 - 06:42 AM

I'm heading out friday morning, you might want to get there friday and go to registration , they open at 5:30. There are also a couple of guys from pro-ride.com that are racing and camping out. I'm trying to get a spot near the mx section. I'm heading out to Cal-city this weekend, there's a poker run also,should be "EPIC"!!! Ran the CRC Gp last weekend for a warm-up , i think i came in 2nd? Let me know if you are heading out on friday. Later Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.