21 replies to this topic
  • JKC

Posted December 08, 2000 - 05:01 PM

As far as Bulletin Board software goes, I think Bryan picked out some killer s@%t. Try going to an EZ Board and doing a search, it's a flipping joke. Aside from the recent burps with the new postings, I'd say Ultimate Bulletin Board has served all of us pretty well.

The FAQ is a good idea. Bryan, can it be done in the framework of your site? I’ll volunteer to do work on it.

[This message has been edited by JKC (edited 12-08-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan

Posted December 11, 2000 - 05:47 AM

Yeah this UBB software isn't too bad.
Those days messages weren't posting had nothing to do with the software. I actually hit a file volume limit (too many files - over 15000) with my web hosting company. They upped my max by 3000 more but I figure that will run out in about 1 to 2 months.

I like the FAQ idea too. However, two things have kept me from doing that:
1) Takes time to update
2) Much of the information on this forum, although extremely valuable, is still opinion and advice. How could you put everyones opinion on a FAQ area? Tough to do.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.