• husqy360

Posted February 12, 2009 - 09:48 PM

congratulation man.
look very clean and white :lol: !!

:worthy:

• adens13

Posted February 12, 2009 - 10:00 PM

stay away from that bike....i would! something major obviously went wrong

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yz400fdude

Posted February 12, 2009 - 10:02 PM

I'm actually not crazy about the white but the plastics are in too good of shape to replace with blue. I'll keep them on until they are all worn and scratched. I can't wait to take the bike out to a track or the trails though! It feels so light, and steers so good. The brakes are something else entirely, they are amazing. I was getting ready to change a whole bunch of things on my old bike to make it better and it would have never been close to this. Thanks for the help in finding the right bike and all the suggestions. I think I got a good one.

• yz400fdude

Posted February 12, 2009 - 10:07 PM

stay away from that bike....i would! something major obviously went wrong

Check my last few posts :lol: I couldn't be happier with what I ended up with.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.