Krause Racing's Sidewinder Products

1 reply to this topic
  • marv02

Posted February 03, 2009 - 09:04 PM

What you'r input on Sidewinder Sprockets and Chains are they worth the extra money or should I go with Ironman Sprockets and a DID X ring Chain Combo insead.

I running a OEM 14 tooth front sprocket and a OEM 52 tooth Stealf rear sprocket now I just replaced the front sproket about 10 or less riding hours ago and it already bending teeth over I thinking it due to a bad chain wearing sprockets out so fast the rear sproket is showing wear also.

The bike has about 55 hours on it so far.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ktm113mcp

Posted March 26, 2009 - 08:11 AM

Sorry dude better late then never right? Sidewinder Sprockets are great and are worth the extra cash. I have had a set of trimetals sprockets and their chain for two seasons. just bought a new set for my other bike yesterday. Their great folks and have a great product.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 500 EXC Stuttering at 3/4 to Full Throttle by Moondogger

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

ktm 400 perfornance mod? by Shoeskeet

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • 8 replies
Forums
Photo

Just ordered a 2015 500EXC need Mod advice by Bethumped

• 21 replies
Reviews

KTM 250 EXC 4-Stroke 2011 by palmpilote

KTM 250 EXC 4-Stroke 2011
  • 1 review
  • Last review by palmpilote
  • On October 17, 2014
Reviews

KTM 450 EXC 2015 by Bryan Bosch

KTM 450 EXC 2015
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.