What head pipes fit a 426?

I think I know what bike this is for...

The 400, 426, and 450 all have the same diameter outlet at the head. I believe the stud spacing at the exhaust port is the same also, so if you are going to cut it up I believe any of them should work as far as mounting. If you want to double check, call FMF and ask if the mounting flange for a YZ400F is the same as the YZ426F and YZ450F (since FMF uses a separate flange from the rest of the pipe).

I have several exhausts and head pipes (oem, jemco, fmf, jardine, ect.) that all fit between a 99 yz400f, 01 yz426f, 03 yz450f, and my '06yz450f. 98-06 you should be set.

Good to know. You can add 07-09 to that list also, as they are the same diameter at the head and have the same stud spacing as all of the other 450's, but they are bigger at the midpipe joint than the 03-06.

So if the head pipes fit, does the rest?

No. The bends are different between all the head pipes, the diameters at the midpipe are different between pipes, and the mounting points and bends in the midpipe are different. All of these headpipes are not interchangeable, they will all just bolt to a 426 head. He is going to cut and weld, so bends and diameters after the head don't matter to him.