anyone going to webster/red cone this weekend

7 replies to this topic
  • comp182

Posted July 25, 2002 - 03:32 PM

if so I am flying solo this weekend and was going to see if I could tag along.

• Dodger

Posted July 26, 2002 - 06:08 AM

Hey, is red cone open now??? I was up there a few weeks back, and Pike was still closed. I'm pretty sure we are going to start from North/Middle/South Fork area just north of Breck on Sunday, so let me know if your interested.

Late

Dodger :) :D

• comp182

Posted July 26, 2002 - 08:20 AM

Yes, pike National is now open and I have been dying to red redcone/webster. But I will be happy to go where ever. I have a 2002 WR426 that is brand new no mods including getting it street legal. Hope that is not a problem. Let me know if I can join you my e-mail is danra@excite.com

Thanks

• Dodger

Posted July 26, 2002 - 09:19 PM

Hey dude, I tried to send you an e-mail, but it got returned. Here's what your service provider gave me for a reason.........

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at xprdmailbe39.nwk.excite.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<danra@xprdmailbe.nwk.excite.com>:
The users mailfolder (user=danra) is over the allowed quota (size).

Let me know what's up, e-mail me @ dewald27@msn.com, or feel free to call me at 303-601-6567.

Late

Jon "Dodger" DeWald :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted July 26, 2002 - 09:24 PM

it meas he has recieved his quota of emails for the month or day or week.

Dang them free email accounst always a catch

• Merfman

Posted July 26, 2002 - 09:30 PM

It's open.. I was there last weekend. Beautiful ride!

One word of caution... nice mister Ranger was checking stickers. There were a couple in the parking lot that weren't legal and he simply told them not to ride.

Merf

[ July 26, 2002: Message edited by: Merfman ]

• Gee

Posted July 26, 2002 - 09:36 PM

I've been checked by Mr. Ranger everytime I've ridden Red Cone. Have your OHV stickers ready.

• comp182

Posted July 26, 2002 - 01:22 PM

dodger try me at dranney@acosta.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.