Doesn't work!!!

4 replies to this topic
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted February 08, 2003 - 09:03 PM

Here is my last post for all the negatives out there

450 cam mod................doesn't work!!!

James now mod..............doesn't work!!!

bk mod.....................doesn't work!!!

Now suffer with your slow bikes, i rode a brand new yz426 yesterday and i could run faster than that!!

• r1superstar

Posted February 09, 2003 - 02:12 PM

:D :D :) :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 09, 2003 - 04:24 PM

:D :D :) :D :D

• yamaha.dude

Posted February 09, 2003 - 04:36 PM

guys, guys... The Blue Beast is being sarcastic... there have been a number of people asking "does the cam mod work?", "does the JameNOW! work?"

Those of us who have done the mods know that these work, and it seems that no amount of posts will convince those guys sitting on the fence to take the plunge and do the mods for themselves...

Don't worry, the cam does work, the JamesNOW! does work...

Steve, stop scaring the nice fellows at TT... LOL

• jmiakaike

Posted February 09, 2003 - 05:11 PM

and don't forget to tell them that blue beast (steve) has done all the mods he mentioned,... lol :)
still chuckling about this post.... :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.