WR450F at Mobile AL Dealer

6 replies to this topic
  • Greg_in_Atlanta

Posted February 08, 2003 - 11:01 AM

Hall's Motosports (Mobile Alabama) has one; I was in there today 2/8/03.
Call 251-666-7000, ask for Danny or Steve, tell them where you heard about the bike.

• SMD

Posted February 08, 2003 - 11:41 AM

Thats interesting.........we had on the highest authority that there were none to be found in Alabamy. :)

• wr250rr

Posted February 08, 2003 - 12:18 PM

Why are they all over the country except where I am???????

Waiting..........waiting........waiting.......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Greg_in_Atlanta

Posted February 08, 2003 - 02:02 PM

It is indeed there. I sat on it. I believe they want list price (not more though).
Call them; you will see.
Greg

• Greg_in_Atlanta

Posted February 08, 2003 - 02:05 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention; last weekend at the enduro in SC, I rode a buddy's new WR450. He picked is up the Friday before form a WVA dealer; said he paid $6K OTD.
Greg

• Alabama_Rider

Posted February 08, 2003 - 02:37 PM

You can have it for $6734.00 out the door. I got mine for $5885, in Mississippi. I've got a bunch of U.S. dollar bills I will let go of for $2 each. come and get em...

• ddialogue

Posted February 09, 2003 - 05:29 AM

As I recall, your dealer jilted you on the first one because he wanted to sell it at list. I also remember reading something about him honoring that $5885 price because he didn't want to lose you as a customer. I think you're pretty much the only one getting that kind of deal. Most dealers are at list price at a minimum and some are more. He's probably kicking himself for misquoting it to you in the first place. Enjoy your good fortune because I'm sure your dealer won't make that mistake again. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.