parts for hebo juice clutch

2 replies to this topic
  • willy_fitz

Posted July 23, 2002 - 11:14 PM

i appear to be in need of a new set of seals for the slave cylinder on my hebo clutch. does anyone know how to get these parts or what size these seals are. i believe i read somewhere they are just o-rings. if this is true i could probably get them at work. given how long it took for me to bleed the air out last time (complete removal from bike and about 2 hours of lettiing the air work its way to the top and bleeding) I do not want to take everything apart until I haave the parts in my hand.

Willy Fitz

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fershy

Posted July 24, 2002 - 06:48 AM

Goodluck finding the seals. I tried this winter and everyone told me they were not available. You can try two sources for a new slave. Jim at www.Smackovermotorsports.com or Kevin at www.Erider.ws
let me know if you find the seals yourself.
fershy
Calgary, AB

• Alain

Posted July 24, 2002 - 06:54 AM

I got in touch with Kevin at erider and he told me that the seals are simply regular o-rings and that they could be found at the hardware store... I had a leak so that`s why I got in touch with Kevin but since then it looks like my leak mysteriously disapeared !!! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.