Pics of your WR`s/YZ`s

24 replies to this topic
  • sayntmatt

Posted July 25, 2002 - 06:15 AM

Nice one!!

Thanks everyone, its good to get an idea of what can be done to them before you actually purchase one.

Looks like the Yam has gone to the front of my potential to buy list.

• ThUmPiNtheDeSeRt

Posted July 25, 2002 - 06:27 AM

Nice Lookin bike's guys ... I'm am very jealous.. Guess my stock bike needs a lil upgrading!

[ July 25, 2002: Message edited by: ThUmPiNtheDeSeRt ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted July 25, 2002 - 06:49 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Bonzai :)

[ July 25, 2002: Message edited by: YAMAKAZE ]

[ July 25, 2002: Message edited by: YAMAKAZE ]

• Dodger

Posted July 25, 2002 - 08:27 AM

Why would how our bikes look, help you decide what bike to buy?????? If your going to use that logic, check out a dirt bike rag.....

• Stumpy

Posted July 25, 2002 - 09:54 PM

Hey, sayntmatt, I've got the yellow and black body kit (Bob "Hurricane" Hannah, not Freddie Spencer... for the dirt bikes at least) I'll try to get a few pics up. I'm liking the orange yamaha, though... throw a few tiger paws and an Esso Club sticker on it and I'll always feel at home on the bike. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.