XR650R vs 625SXC

2 replies to this topic
  • irondude

Posted February 07, 2003 - 09:27 AM

Take a look at:
http://ktm-motoshop....the/625_sxc.htm
We finally have some real competition, and it has a button-and its streetable.
Very similar weight, power, price.
Red sunset, Orange sunrise?
They have the 450, 525, 625, and 950- in MX, Off Road and Dual Sport models... All new in the last 6 months!
Honda gave us the BRP 4 years ago, the 450 CRF 2 years ago, and now the CRF 150, 230. AL- pictures of a future 250 arent cutting it! Larry, you gonna take that thing to Baja in November?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Serpexc

Posted February 07, 2003 - 09:47 AM

I saw one in person in Reno at the dealership, very impressive looking machine. I think it had a CV carb, not the claimed FCR41 in the ad. I'm not sure how powerful the LC4 engine is vs. the RFS engines in the 450/525. How about a 950SXC twin?

• Dutch

Posted February 07, 2003 - 10:04 AM

Keep The Manual = KTM
Actually I like the bikes though what I have heard is the 625 is a real paint shaker.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.