STOLEN

4 replies to this topic
  • 4strokefan

Posted July 23, 2002 - 04:00 PM

Someone stole a 99 Red Honda Sport Trax 400ex from my house last night. There is a reward if found. PM me for my phone number. Thanks for your help. I live in Powdersville SC.

• Fryboy

Posted July 23, 2002 - 04:21 PM

Sorry to hear you got ripped off. I will keep my eyes open. In all honesty, sorry to say... you probably will never see it again.

Did they break into your garage? If I read right, somewhere on here, someone posted your home insurance may not even cover this.

Good luck and again sorry to hear about your loss

Dave

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • EricZ

Posted July 24, 2002 - 05:19 AM

A description and or VIN/serial numbers would be helpful. There are literally thousands of them out there.

• S_Phillips

Posted July 29, 2002 - 04:26 AM

tis the season i guess!

a friends CR80 was stolen Thursday nite right outta the garage.

called the hous insurance co. (USAA) they said
the won't cover it. It's considered a land conveyance vehicle :)

So since I have USAA homeowner I will be calling
to see what's up with that and try to get my bike covered.

• lewichris

Posted July 29, 2002 - 07:52 AM

that is why you get insurance on them. then you dont have to worry about homowners covering them.

Chris

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.