WR450 in Phoenix

2 replies to this topic
  • mmxr650r

Posted February 06, 2003 - 08:57 PM

FYI...saw a WR450 at Metro Motorsports, here in Phoenix...watch out for those guys though, they will try and "gouge you to the hilt!"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AZWR426

Posted February 07, 2003 - 10:39 PM

The "Motorsports" crowd bought out my old dealer YSA. They are a big group that owns just about every dealership in PHX. VERY UNIMPRESSIVE. They will get their arm passing their elbow heading for their shoulder into your wallet quicker than you can blink if you give 'em half a chance. For parts Screwie Lewie's is by far the best deal I've found. Good honest and reliable.

• mmxr650r

Posted February 10, 2003 - 05:38 PM

Yep...I agree with everything...you might also try Westy Motorsports. They have great prices (tires, the lowest you will find in Phoenix). Westy Motorsports

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.