Where to buy

6 replies to this topic
  • Tired_Aussie

Posted July 23, 2002 - 03:32 PM

First time posting to this forum. Awesome amount of info. available on here.

Hoping someone can suggest where to buy the new WR450. I live in Orange County, CA, but would travel to LA and San Diego for the right deal.

Best dealers? Any help would be great!!

• blacksunday12101

Posted July 23, 2002 - 10:48 PM

they wont be here untill sept i am bummed

Posted July 24, 2002 - 02:53 AM

If your lucky, they will be....Dealers all over the country are not getting the inventory they are requesting.....If your not already on a reservation list some where you might have to wait until the second wave around the first of the year.....

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted July 24, 2002 - 03:54 AM

and it will be december not september. If you have a chance buy from canada. save alot of money plus less restricted bike.

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 24, 2002 - 04:04 AM

I disagree with December, I think it will be late Sept or early Nov, My belief would be the Christmas sales. I think Yamaha will have plenty of bikes, parts and thngs prior to December simply for the Christmas sales.

Look at it from a consumer / Christmas Marketing stand point.

People will not dicker on price if they want it as a present?

Well Thats only my opinion

• lewichris

Posted July 24, 2002 - 07:13 AM

i did say december didn't i. that is before christmas

• Tired_Aussie

Posted July 24, 2002 - 07:32 AM

Thanks for the info. on the release dates.

But cannot anyone recommend a good dealer that will negotiate price?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.