Jesse Kempkes at Boston Motorcycle Show

2 replies to this topic
  • Dan Williams

Posted January 26, 2009 - 10:22 AM

OK so aside from all of the chrome and leather fooforaw at this thing Jesse Kempkes will be doing a "Stunt Show".

For anybody new to the sport, for many years Jesse was the only serious threat to Geoff Aaron's dominance of the US nationals. Unfortunately Jesse made some bad choices that forced him to drop out of the national scene. Jesse owned up to his mistakes and paid his dues. I have a lot of respect for the man. Good guy, great rider.

It should be a good show.

Remember if you go to take every opportunity to tell people you came to see the trials demo.

http://www.kevmarv.c...expo/boston.php

• redrider7202

Posted January 26, 2009 - 01:04 PM

darn... oddly enough i'm gonna be out there the next weekend unless plans with the girl fall though... again

• Dan Williams

Posted January 26, 2009 - 04:37 PM

OK I know this isn't thread related but in looking at the reply I noticed the advert in the middle of the page is "lose 25lbs of stomach fat in 3 weeks". The next advert down is for "usSaddlebag.com". That just strikes me as very funny.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.