my new mirrors

6 replies to this topic
  • klossWR450

Posted January 25, 2009 - 02:07 PM

just fitted a set of "underarm" mirrors, no road tests yet but they look the biz and seem to work superb, convex mirror, metal body, just quality, Hong Kong ebay seller so a bit of hesitation when buying but turned up after a week no probs, these are what Motrax sells in UK for 35 GBP, I got them shipped to third world for 17 GBP, wow
Posted Image

• Asgeir

Posted January 25, 2009 - 05:15 PM

Looks good.

Let us know how it works.

• glentron

Posted January 27, 2009 - 08:54 PM

I like the looks of the mirrors. Let me know if you see anyone in the states selling them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • klossWR450

Posted January 28, 2009 - 12:07 PM

here is a link to US seller having them for sillly money :

http://cgi.ebay.com/...sspagenameZWDVW

• mightymart

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:28 PM

I have very similar but mounted them over the top (basically they are bar end mirrors without the bar end plug, just use the clamps) I did wonder maybe going underneath would be better ??? But on top seems to work fine , you just have to lift your elbow slightly :banana:
Posted Image

• mightymart

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:29 PM

here is a link to US seller having them for sillly money :

http://cgi.ebay.com/...sspagenameZWDVW

Yep, thats what I got !

• klossWR450

Posted January 29, 2009 - 12:53 AM

I've tried both ways when fitting and both work OK but when fitted under you don't need to move elbows to have full picture

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.