Free WR450F fender decals!

7 replies to this topic
  • powellr

Posted January 25, 2009 - 08:19 AM

Hey guys, I just picked up a replacement fender off ebay for my 07 WR250F, it was pulled from a new 2007 WR450F - full OEM fender with all the decals. I carefully removed the two WR450F decals and replaced them with new WR250F decals, then placed the removed 450 decals on the backing paper that the 250 decals came on. They are in near new shape and certainly can be used again. First one to respond can have them, just pm your mailing address and I'll drop them in an envelope to anywhere in the US.

• erickdj

Posted January 25, 2009 - 08:47 AM

Hey guys, I just picked up a replacement fender off ebay for my 07 WR250F, it was pulled from a new 2007 WR450F - full OEM fender with all the decals. I carefully removed the two WR450F decals and replaced them with new WR250F decals, then placed the removed 450 decals on the backing paper that the 250 decals came on. They are in near new shape and certainly can be used again. First one to respond can have them, just pm your mailing address and I'll drop them in an envelope to anywhere in the US.

pm being sent now

• powellr

Posted January 25, 2009 - 09:35 AM

There all yours . . I'll mail 'em tomorrow

• SJMC_DON

Posted January 25, 2009 - 10:33 AM

Thats cool... good gas for you:thumbsup:

Did you get it off e-bay from "keepitroostin"?

Just got a subframe for my 07' for $27.... yeah, no sheet $27... snapped mine in two, my price through my sponsor was $238 and I got it for $27:banana: :banana: :lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • powellr

Posted January 25, 2009 - 12:18 PM

Who, $27 for a subframe??? I was looking for one last year and couldn't find anything for less that $200 . . I think I did get the fender from keepitroostin, I've bought a ton of stuff from them . . is that where you got the subframe?

• SJMC_DON

Posted January 25, 2009 - 12:35 PM

. . is that where you got the subframe?

Yep.... supposedly pulled from 0 hour 07' WR450, (I figured you got your fender form the same guy)... seems like a decent ebay store / seller :banana:

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised... it sure softens the heartache of a broken subframe

• steve gregory

Posted January 25, 2009 - 12:39 PM

shure i will take them

• powellr

Posted January 26, 2009 - 01:27 PM

shure i will take them

Sorry Steve, they're already taken.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.