Steve Claus or Bryan Bosch - broke cable on new panoram need replacement

2 replies to this topic
  • Fryboy

Posted July 22, 2002 - 08:51 PM

Hi Bryan and/or Steve,

What a great site you two have! I can't begin to tell you how much you have done for me without even knowing me. For this I truly thank you.

I was wondering if you can help me out.

While I was installing Scotts damper/triple clamp/pro-tapers, I somehow broke off the Panoram wire right at the base of the bracket thingie.

I was wondering if you can sell me just the cable and bracket for the panoram? I would rather purchase this through Thumpertalk instead of going directly to Panoram.

Please let me know if this is possible.
I appreciate your help,

Dave

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Steve_Claus

Posted July 22, 2002 - 09:19 PM

Originally posted by Fryboy:
Hi Bryan and/or Steve,

What a great site you two have! I can't begin to tell you how much you have done for me without even knowing me. For this I truly thank you.

I was wondering if you can help me out.

While I was installing Scotts damper/triple clamp/pro-tapers, I somehow broke off the Panoram wire right at the base of the bracket thingie.

I was wondering if you can sell me just the cable and bracket for the panoram? I would rather purchase this through Thumpertalk instead of going directly to Panoram.

Please let me know if this is possible.
I appreciate your help,

Dave

Hey Dave,

I'll look into it and let you know ASAP...and thanks for thinking of ThumperTalk first! :)

Send me an email so I can get in contact with you directly: steve.claus@thumpertalk.com

--Steve

• Fryboy

Posted July 25, 2002 - 12:05 PM

Hi Steve,
I sent you an email a couple of days ago and haven't heard back from you. Any luck ?

Thanks,
Dave

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.