REKLUSE options

2 replies to this topic
  • Scotty426

Posted January 25, 2009 - 12:26 AM

I am installing a Rekluse auto clutch and planned on just the basic model, not the Pro series. I ordered the basic model, but could return it for the pro if I have good a reason to. I wonder if anyone has a good reason to recommend the pro over the basic? Do you folks use overide that much? For wheelies/log crossing? For more speed on downhills? How about the left hand brake? I figure the left hand brake will be nice for steep rocky downhills allowing me to dab when needed. Any thoughts. Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cmd

Posted January 25, 2009 - 09:19 AM

i'd say if your spending the money for the rekluse,whats a few more bucks for the pro model.i think the pro model helps with making the transition to a auto clutch alot easier.i know when i first put mine in i for the first few rides still used the clutch like i normally would,not to mention it is nice to have for logs, streams,and the occasional buddy thats following to close:lol: personally the pro gives ya peace of mind if you want to ride more aggresively :banana:

• Kirkster

Posted January 25, 2009 - 02:53 PM

I think that the construction on the pro is much better. No spacers and other fiddly bits to worry about.

I also think that the pro hooks up better, I places where the regular one would slip and the pro hooks up.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.