05 yz450f is it a good bike

1 reply to this topic
  • KawiRider78

Posted January 24, 2009 - 07:58 PM

ok my dad is looking for a bike just to ride with me . we found a 2005 yz450f for 2,500 they guy says he has only riden it a couple times and it has a white bros exhuast on it .the bike looks brand new do u think it is worth it and hes not lookin to jump or anything if u dont think its a good buy do u have any suggestions for a better bikes thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 426 NOOB

Posted January 24, 2009 - 09:19 PM

ok my dad is looking for a bike just to ride with me . we found a 2005 yz450f for 2,500 they guy says he has only riden it a couple times and it has a white bros exhuast on it .the bike looks brand new do u think it is worth it and hes not lookin to jump or anything if u dont think its a good buy do u have any suggestions for a better bikes thanks

This is a great deal for a great bike. But I do have to say, if your dad just wants to putt, then this is not the bike for him. They like to go fast and hate beeing lugged. If he is a avid rider, or was one then this may be for him, but if he isnt I would suggest a wr 450. It will be heavier, but they have electric start, have a wider gear ratio for cruising, and are more for putting. no offense to dad of course, maybe we could get more info on his riding style?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.