Which ones?

1 reply to this topic
  • vtfootball79

Posted July 22, 2002 - 04:35 PM


Hey, I am new to dirtbikes in general. I have 02 wr 426. I have already had to replace the brake lever, after a few falls, and being bent back, it just snapped off. I would like to get some bark busters, or handguards, whatever you want to call them to protect myself and my controls. What brand would you suggest? I have looked at the yamaha GYT-R's, but i don't feel like spending almost 150 bux for the shield, pro bend aluminum handguards, and triple clamp mounts. some one must make a good quality set up for less than this. i just don't know who?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted July 22, 2002 - 05:13 PM


I dont use any of these brands but I have found one on e-bay that it looks like you could get at a really good price.
I personally use enduro engineering (about $50-$60) and $20 brush defelcetors for them.



Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.