why dosn't the owners manual cover shock rebuild?

3 replies to this topic
  • camel toe

Posted January 23, 2009 - 09:24 PM

I am mistified/pissed off . can someone explain the rational. hondas' book has it, yamaha covers just about everything else...i am paying the shop to do what i would have liked to do myself, where have you gotten your instruction from?
by the way, i own a 2007 wr 450.

• 02WR426Cali

Posted January 23, 2009 - 09:56 PM

I think they don't include instructions for that due to liability/ satety reasons. That's what I would guess. Due to the fact that it is charged with nitrogen. But that's just a guess. I bought aftermarket valves for my shock and forks from Moto-pro.com and they come with excellent instructions and they perform much better than stock. Well worth the discounted price I paid for them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 02WR426Cali

Posted January 25, 2009 - 03:38 PM

check out this:

http://smartperforma...HOCKREBUILD.htm

• camel toe

Posted January 26, 2009 - 08:51 PM

Thank you both very much, next time I'll be prepared.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.