Big Dog Suspension

2 replies to this topic
  • Punisher413

Posted January 22, 2009 - 08:58 PM

Hey all, just wondering what route I should go on my 01 426, I am a big guy 6'2 250 and know I need to beef it up a little for jumping, (finally back on dirt after 15 years, been riding street) Not looking to spend a bunch of cash as I am no Bubba on the track and in the woods. Just seeing what other people did for this.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted January 23, 2009 - 07:09 AM

At your weight, the most important thing you should do is change the springs to match. There are spring calculators at the Race Tech Suspension and MX-Tech Suspension web pages. If you do the work yourself, it will cost about $200-250, and it will make a huge difference in how the bike works.

• Firewalker

Posted January 26, 2009 - 09:36 PM

second that , springs and some fresh oil will work wonders for you

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.